DIR 3 KYC
MCA with an intention to its registry of Directors, wants all directors with a DIN to submit their KYC details annually in eForm DIR-3 KYC. Every person who has been allotted “Director Identification Number (DIN/DPIN)” on or before 31st March 2019 needs to file form DIR-3 KYC to update KYC details in the system on or before 31st August 2019.
From the Financial year 2019-20 onwards, every Director who has been allotted DIN on or before the end of the financial year would be mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC before 30th April of the immediately next financial year. This is a continuous process.
After expiry of the respective due dates, the system will mark all non-compliant DINs against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’. Once ‘Deactivated’, the same can be ‘Activated’ by filing DIR-3 KYC along with fees of Rs.5000/-. In simple terms, late filing attracts a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
1. Pan card.
2. Copy of Aadhaar Card.
3. Copy of Passport, if available.
4. Proof of present Address like latest Personal Bank account statement, Power bill or Mobile bill in the personal name.
5. A unique mobile number for receiving mobile OTP
6. A unique email address for receiving email OTP
Please note that Digital Signature of the Individual is needed to file the form.
Our Filing Fees: Rs.900/
1. E-Mail the required documents to [email protected]
2. On receiving documents, our representative will contact you regarding receipt of documents. Please make payment online and provide us with payment details.
3. Our professional will prepare the form and email it to you. Affix DSC to form and email it back to us.
4. Our Professional will their DSC and generate OTPs. You need to forward both email OTP and mobile OTP.
5. Our Professional will submit the form and provide you the acknowledgement of the same.
Our dedicated professional will contact you and collect required information from you.
Based on the information provided by our dedicated professional will prepare Financial statements, Director’s report and other documents and email them to you.
You or your financial team has to verify the documents and upon approval, we will prepare ROC annual forms and Income tax return and file the same with ROC and Income tax department respectively.