Company Annual Filing
All companies registered in India must file annual returns with ROC and income tax return with the Income tax department each year. Filing is mandatory irrespective of your business turnover and profit. Hence, even dormant companies with no transactions are required to file income tax returns each year.
In addition to return filings, Companies must follow other compliances, as per Companies Act 2013. like:
- Conducting one annual general meeting at the end of each financial year.
- Conducting one board meeting in each quarter.
- Appointment of Auditor and Directors.
Online CA Annual Compliance Services Include
Your company will be assigned a dedicated Professional who will provide all compliance services for your company. You can contact the dedicated professional for your all compliance needs directly without any interruption by any customer care executive.
Accounting & Financial statements preparation
- All companies are required to maintain accounts and prepare financial statements at the end of each financial year as per Schedule 3 of Companies Act 2013. No accounting knowledge was needed for you. Our Dedicated Professional will help your company maintain accounts and will prepare the financial statement for your business at the end of the financial year.
- Companies are required to conduct a minimum of four board meetings, an annual general meeting, Directors Report and Annual Report each financial year. Our Dedicated Professional will help you prepare minutes of board meetings and create all secretarial reports and submit to ROC with Annual returns.
- Annual General Meeting should be held by a company within 6 months from the end of that financial year. Our Dedicated Professional will prepare all the documents and file your company’s MCA annual returns along with Annual reports, Financial statements and Audit report in time to avoid penalty.
- Income tax return of a company must be filed irrespective of income, profit or loss. Hence, even dormant companies with no transactions are required to file income tax return each year. Our Dedicated Professional will prepare all the documents and file your company’s income tax return.
- For Annual Returns: Every company has to file two returns every year, i.e., Form ACO-4 & Form MGT-7.
- Form AOC-4: 30th September.
- Form MGT-7: 30th October.
- For Income Tax returns: 30th September.
- BASIC: Rs.13500/- for Companies whose turnover is less than Rs.10 Lakhs.
- STANDARD: RS. 27000/- for companies whose turnover is above Rs.10 lakhs less than Rs.50 Lakhs.
- PREMIUM: RS. 36000/- for companies whose turnover is above Rs.50 lakhs less than Rs.100 Lakhs.