COMPANY ANNUAL ROC RETURN FILING:
1. Since Incorporation, Company has not done any business, do we need to file ROC Return?
Yes. ROC return gives details of changes taken place in the company during the year and need to be filed with the ROC even though the company has not done any business during the year.
2. What Forms to be filed for ROC Return?
The eForms to be filed for Annual ROC filing is:
MGT-7 - Annual return
AOC- 4 - Financial Statements, Balance Sheet & P&L Account
ADT-1 - Appointment of Auditor
3. What is Annual Filing due date?
A) Subsequent Annual Filing is due on the 30th September of the same year in which the Financial Year of the Company ends.
4. Who is responsible to file Company ROC Return?
It is the duty of the Company and Directors to file ROC Return as both are liable for non filing.
5. What is Penalty for late filing of Company ROC return?
Penalty for delay of up to 30 days - 2 times of normal fees
More than 30 days and up to 60 days - 4 times of normal fees
More than 60 days and up to 90 days - 6 times of normal fees
More than 90 days and up to 180 days - 10 times of normal fees
More than 180 days - 12 times of normal fees
6. Does this includes Income tax return filing and Audit report preparation?
A. No. This package excludes Audit report and Income tax return filing. For this kindly choose out EXCLUSIVE ANNUAL COMPLIANCE OFFER, in which you will get Audit report and Income tax return filing.
Welcome to Online CA. Start Your Company ROC RETUN Easy Steps!GET DETAILS
See our latest offers providing by us..
Green Grow Seeds Private Limited
Malabar Seeds Private Limited.
Beatus Marketing Services Private Ltd.