Get Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020 @Rs.2799/-
To facilitate the companies registered in India to make a fresh start on a clean slate, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs introduced the Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020.
This scheme allows companies to file all pending returns with the Registrar of Companies without any late fees and penalties.
In addition to this, immunity will be given to Directors and other responsible persons from prosecution.
About Companies Fresh Start Scheme 2020
- Every company has to file Financial Statements and Annual Return with Registrar of Companies every year. In addition to this, various other statements, documents, returns, etc are required to be filed with in the prescribed time limits. Late filing or non filing leads to heavy penalty and prosecution of Directors.
- The Government has received representations from various stake holders requesting for grant of one-time opportunity, so as to enable them to file all their pending compliances by filing necessary document without any late fees.
- So, the Government has decided to introduce a scheme namely Companies Fresh Start Scheme, 2020 condoning the delay in filing without charging any additional fee and granting immunity from launching of prosecution or imposing penalty.
Professional Filing: Your return will be prepared and filed by a Chartered Accountant.
Dedicated support: You can contact us for professional support either through phone or by email.
Timely submission of returns: We will submit your returns within 4 working days from the date of receipt of information and other documents.
Complete online & simple process: You can file all pending returns for your company just by emailing the relevant documents.
- This scheme shall come into force on the 1st April 2020 and shall remain in force up to 30th September 2020.
- Applicability: – The scheme is applicable to all companies which want to file their belated documents.
- Manner of Fee payable – No additional fee payable. Just pay the minimum ROC fees.
- Immunity from prosecution in respect of document(s) filed under the scheme – The defaulting Companies, which have filed their pending documents till 30th September 2020 and made good the default, shall not be subjected to prosecution by Registrar for such defaults.
Forms can be filed
All defaulting companies can file their complete pending compliances including statements, documents, returns, etc., in the MCA 21 registry with Registrar of Companies.
Scheme also gives an oppurtunity to the inactive companies to get their companies declared as Dormant Company by filing a simple application with nominal fee.
- For Annual Returns – Financial Statements, Board Report, and other related documents.
- For other returns – Please contact us as the requirement changes from return to return.
|Annual filing under CFS||Complete Annual filing under CFS||Any other return under CFS|
|Rs.2799/- per return||Rs.7999/-||Rs.2399/-|
|AOC – 4, Or
MGT – 7, Or
ADT – 1 will be filed (Any one return)
|AOC – 4
MGT – 7
ADT – 1
(All three returns)
|Except AOC-4, MGT-7, & ADT-1|
|Complete professional assistance||Complete professional assistance||Complete professional assistance|